Thursday, May 3, 2012

Caring for Carter!

I am so excited for this Saturday! I get to participate in a great event for a great family. Saturday, May 5th (for those of you in the Brandon area), Caring for Carter will be held at Shiloh Park in Brandon. This is a benefit for a little boy who God has used to change lives already even though he is only one and a half years old! Check out their bog http://www.littlegiftcarter.blogspot.com/ to learn more about this amazing boy and his amazing parents. Check out the blog for the Caring for Carter benefit
www.caringforcarterbenefit.blogspot.com. 

There will be lots going on this Saturday but what I am most excited about is my first booth for All Things Beautiful! I have been busy trying to get things together! Below you will find most of the things I will be showcasing on Saturday. There is too much to take individual pictures but I think you get the idea! Let me know if you are interested in anything or want more information for the benefit!













No comments:

Post a Comment