Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lots of New Stuff!

I haven't posted pictures on here in a while. That doesn't mean I haven't been very busy! I took a little break from All Things Beautiful for two big reasons. #1 I moved into my new house and it needed a lot of work, so my efforts were focused there. #2 It gets dang hot in Mississippi in the summer and my garage is
like a stinkin' hot box! So, after it cooled off some and I got all my projects in my house done I was ready for those creative juices to flow again. Below you will find all the projects I have been working on over the last couple of months. I did several projects for friends (my favorite kind of project) and those are shown below too! Hope you enjoy!



Before and After of a cabinet door, repurposed into a message center. Chalkboard on top, cork on the bottom and beadboard key hooks in the middle.


16x20 Chalkboard. $25.


Before and After of a flea market find. Not sure what it was before but now it is a tall, narrow chalkboard. $25.


Before and after of my favorite window I have done. The window was originally in pretty bad shape. I cleaned it up, replaced some of the glass, and painted it. The pictures are 5x7s. It was a gift for a friend!




4x6 Frames - $15 each.




5x7 Rustic Plank Frames - $30 each.



8x10 Rustic Plank Frames. $35 each.

8x10 Rustic Plank Frame - $40.

Before and after of a door I refinished.



These are the before and after of a jewelry box I refinished for a friend of mine.



Before and After of a window I repurposed for a friend!



Before and After of a piece of trim from an old building. It now holds 5 - 4x6 pictures! $35



5x7 Plank frames with a stand. These are $20 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment