Friday, March 11, 2011

Repurpose

I have found a new found talent...repurposing old things. It is a fun hobby and some people say I am good at it. Never knew I had a creative bone in my body. This is just a place for me to showcase some of these things. Most things are available for sale or can be recreated. Please let me know if you are interested!

I have decided to call this "new thing"
All Things Beautiful, based off Ecclesiastes 3:11. God makes all things beautiful in its time, a truth I am so very thankful for. He has also put a longing for Himself in everyone's heart. For this reason, 10% of every sale will go to missions. That way men and women around the world can be funded to fulfill the Great Commission and give people the Living Water they long for.

I hope you enjoy these creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment