Friday, March 11, 2011

My Creations So Far

This is a "Rustic Plank Frame" created from an old piece of wood. It is decorated with strike plates from old doors and holds an 8x10 picture.
This was a gift for my aunt but can be recreated for $30-$50.




These "Plank Frames" will hold 4x6 pictures. These are for sale. They are $25 each of $45 for the pair.
I can create these in any color you choose. I can also make them to hold larger pictures.






For lack of a better name, I will be calling this "bead board art." It is repurposed, framed bead board. It is 13in.x13in.
This I made for a friend to put in her nursery. I am planning on adding large initial in the middle to finish it off.
Although this one is not for sale, I can recreate it using any colors and I can add any initial. This is priced starting at $40 depending on the size. (Add $5 for initial)
I am planning on creating more things using bead board. So, stay tuned for more bead board art.





This is a shutter with a mirror. It has vintage vintage knobs good for hanging towels in a bathroom or jackets in a foyer. It also has vintage strike plates on both sides of the mirror.

This was my first official sale. However, it can be recreated! These are for sale from $60-$125 depending on the size and condition of the shutter.

1 comment: